Official Notre Dame @ Tech @ Falcons Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanahan couldn’t field a snap cleanly last week either. Between that and the line drives it’s a liability. No idea what Key is thinking

Y'all keep barking about special teams but they only messed up a couple times. Everyone on D but the DL is taking turns making tackles like an overcooked noodle thrown at a runner's ankles. We are averaging more than 1 broken tackle per play. That's way, way worse than special teams.

Y'all keep barking about special teams but they only messed up a couple times. Everyone on D but the DL is taking turns making tackles like an overcooked noodle thrown at a runner's ankles. We are averaging more than 1 broken tackle per play. That's way, way worse than special teams.
Difference is defense doesn't seem to do that as consistently.

Difference is defense doesn't seem to do that as consistently.
We are leagues better missing a LB that is good with run defense. I don’t think passing defense will matter. We need to tackle up front. I’m not sure you will see a pass downfield from Leonard. No need to.

Effort’s absence is really hurting us. Piss poor tackling. Special Teams continues to be ‘special’

What game have you been watching? The most consistent thing on the field for both teams is our tackling like salmon jumping upstream.
I mean that defense doesn't miss tackles like this every single game while special teams generally finds something to screw up consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back