Official Notre Dame @ Tech @ Falcons Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had executed some of the basics better, we're still in this game. I think we would have had to win the turnover battle pretty decisively to have a good chance of actually winning, though.

Get off his sack already lol. You’re the idiot who said he starts for 70 percent of D1 schools lmao
He could… but don’t worry Geoff, it’s the bye week for yall. Just make sure yall are ready for UVA next week. Sucks you only come around when we’re losing.

"Are" or "were"? Down 17 with 10 minutes to go is pretty steep.

We are. Even with 9 min left in the game it seems we have the ability to score twice. Not by getting consecutive false start penalties, or forcing throws. Pyron started 9 for 9 no reason he can't get hot again.

He looks so slow...and other teams aren't us making slow white QBs look like Heisman candidates
Even more than being slow, he seems to me to be very reluctant to run full speed. He starts going east/west when he doesn't need to. Makes me wonder if the coaches emphasized avoiding unnecessary hits during the week and he took it to heart a little too much.

We are. Even with 9 min left in the game it seems we have the ability to score twice. Not by getting consecutive false start penalties, or forcing throws. Pyron started 9 for 9 no reason he can't get hot again.
Heh. I admire the optimism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back