Official NYE Bowl Games Thread

How long has it been, I wonder, that neither USC nor UCLA played in a bowl.

How hot is Fuente's seat right now?
Simmer?
Boil?
Scalding?
Call the fire department?

hard to get excited about any of these games. many had some meaning in selecting the MNC. now, WGAF.

In a year, it will be interesting to see how much money Herbert left on the table. Touted as the top QB prospect if he would have declared in a class fairly bereft of QB talent. Someone would have taken him in the top 1o. Now will have a year to worsen his sub-60 completion percentage and show his true colors.

Can someone, anyone, for the love of all that is good and holy please explain how a retard like David Pollack winds up on the Gameday crew?
At least when I look at his ugly Skeletor face, I remember that he broke his neck.

Can someone, anyone, for the love of all that is good and holy please explain how a retard like David Pollack winds up on the Gameday crew?

what we really need are the Gameday cameras when Rece and Herbie are stumbling out of some college bar at 2 am. Fowler could throw down too from what I heard.

watching World War II in Color with the North African campaign is much more riveting than either of the two games on right now.

what we really need are the Gameday cameras when Rece and Herbie are stumbling out of some college bar at 2 am. Fowler could throw down too from what I heard.

Have you seen the guns on Fowler? I bet he's still repping 300 on the bench press.

How is it almost 2019 and coached still don’t understand that if you’re down by 7 or less to a team still running the ball, with little to no time left, you let them freaking score!!! How is it this so hard to understand!?

watching World War II in Color with the North African campaign is much more riveting than either of the two games on right now.
The Mizzou Okie Lite game is pretty good if you mute Orlovsky

I'm watching it in bits and pieces. Just can't seem to summon enough care about it for extended watching.
After watching the massive turd we laid up in Detroit this is like watching Terminator 2 in 3D for the first time

Back