Official Other Games Thread - 10/10 edition

Saban's defense gives up 600+ yards and 48 points and he will be satisfied with the win?

Hahaha.

NO.

Lot of shoot-outs today, overall enjoyable Saturday afternoon. Saban's D-coordinator is on the flaming hot seat....yowzers.

Saban said post game he thinks Ole Miss was stealing defensive signals

In other news . . . after watching the Arkansas/Auburn game, Arkansas got an all-time hose job from the refs at the end of the game. Auburn QB clearly fumbled the ball, and Arkansas player (#7) made a clear recovery. Officials incorrectly ruled it an incomplete forward pass (he very clearly "threw" the ball backwards which made it a live ball). After the game league officials said it was a fumble after all. If I was a Razorbacks fan, I would be pissed!

Didn't know where else to put this thought, which the announcers mentioned during the Falcons' game.

I wonder how much of an effect the lack of crowds is having on offensive performance this year. Saturday's games in particularly seemed like "dial-a-score" across the country, with UNC/VPI and Bama/Miss being prime examples. I wonder if the lack of crowd noise is making things easier on the offenses. (Changes/reductions in preparation could also be hindering defenses more than offenses?)

I see that Florida's coach partially blamed the A&M loss on the crowd (probably the largest crowd at a game this year?) and wants the AD to open up the stadium to full capacity for their home games (which seems like a bad look, whether or not it's a bad idea).

JRjr

Back