Official Paul Johnson Twitter Feed

Buzz is actually pissed that he has been having to do so many pushups during games but then we still lose - CPJ tells him to groh a pair

notice how Buzz's arms do not match the gold on the rest of his body, does Russell make the mascot uniform too?

Okay... c'mon now. This is getting weird.

BFF-j_wCcAAXcyy.jpg:medium

Isn't Buzz usually a chick?

Yup, I regularly had to smell that nasty suit hanging up to dry.

Ugh, you aren't kidding about the smell. They'd have it cleaned before football season so it got worse and worse through the year.

I lived with a Buzz for 3 years, most memorable moment was waking up bleary eyed, hungover and opening the shower curtain to find the head piece hanging on the shower head staring back at me. Felt like I was in a Kafka/Coppola crossover.

Bret Bielema ‏@BretBielema
“@Great_One82: @BretBielema We miss you in Wisconsin coach, crap I forgot the word don't in between we and miss." Try forget to follow me!

only two Buzzes in history? WOW, now that's longevity for you. Go Buzz

Haha I think you know what I mean. There was one in the nineties and one a few years ago. But everybody always thinks there's a few, or that there's some rule that it has to be half and half.

yeah, i knew a couple of brothers that we both also Lambda Chi dudes that were Buzz in the late 80s/early 90s. i was just playin

PJ really needs a white undershirt. He gives off this mafia don vibe. Just needs a thicker gold chain. Also, his hair looks weird. Idk if he just got cut or what.
White undershirts are highly overrated, unless you sweat like a pig.

Back