Official Paul Johnson Twitter Feed

Why would you take a drummer from Foo Fighters that's not the good one?

Hawkins is better than Grohl. I'll give Grohl props for being a great representative of rock n roll and having the right idea.

Will CPJ ban himself from Twitter during the season along with his players? Lead by example.

By the way, call me delusional, but I think CPJ reads Stingtalk. He always claims to get things by e-mail, but I think he just says that as a cover for the fact that he reads message boards. Some of his comments are way on point versus topics here. It's also possible people who read discussions on here then e-mail him.

By the way, call me delusional, but I think CPJ reads Stingtalk. He always claims to get things by e-mail, but I think he just says that as a cover for the fact that he reads message boards. Some of his comments are way on point versus topics here. It's also possible people who read discussions on here then e-mail him.

He posts here.

last spring when CPJ had that interview/talk thing with students at the student center, I wanted to ask if he read stingtalk. I could see the response being, "What is a stingtalk?"

Vad just tweeted that he hates John Bonham. Also, if you play Stairway to Heaven backwards, you can hear Bonham sing "Vad Lee sucks."

My favorite drummer is Vinnie Paul from Pantera

:hidinghomer:

My favorite drummer is Vinnie Paul from Pantera

Pantera is fantastic though. No need for the hidehomer there.

What do you think about Gene Hoglan? Saw him live in Charleston at the House of Blues. He's, as CPJ would put it, 'OK'.

Pantera is fantastic though. No need for the hidehomer there.

What do you think about Gene Hoglan? Saw him live in Charleston at the House of Blues. He's, as CPJ would put it, 'OK'.

House of Blues is one of the best places to see a concert. I saw a few at the one in Myrtle Beach. The trick is to not go rushing the floor with the kids, but to go straight upstairs and get a stool on the rail. You get beverage service and have a place to set your drink.

Back