Official Quick Lane Bowl Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon when I was getting a haircut, the young man in the chair next to me told the barber that his first choice for college next year was GT.

I asked him if he was psyched about the bowl game later today and he gave me a blank look. After some minimal discussion, I encouraged him to go to all the home football games, should he be so lucky to get accepted. He replied, "I don't like sports." I tried, boys.
This sums up how GT has changed. We used to have a majority of students who were smart but had a life. Now the majority of the students are no smarter, they just do not have a life outside of school. I guess that gets you a higher ranking at US News.

We are physically outmatched. This game is reminding me so far of this year’s USF and Duke games. Poorly coached and poorly prepared against superior athletes. I hope we make some adjustments at halftime and aren’t fighting to come from behind. Like I do with your mom.
Really? You thought USF had superior athletes?

This sums up how GT has changed. We used to have a majority of students who were smart but had a life. Now the majority of the students are no smarter, they just do not have a life outside of school. I guess that gets you a higher ranking at US News.
the kids are smarter now. trust me.

Nah. It’s the canary in the coal mine for football in general. That sentiment is not just a Tech thing.

We can't wait that long. Start in winter workouts.
Since off season work outs are supposed to be voluntary, I was surprised how direct CGC was that he's expecting everyone to show up in January ready to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back