Official Quick Lane Bowl Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t the first season that lower tier bowl games turn into stinkers. So far, the answer has been to add more bowl games that aren’t needed. Get rid of half the games and the teams in them would care more.
I think it would better if a team had to win at least 8 games to be bowl eligible.

We’ve got a decent crowd, but it’s hard to watch this garbage.

JRjr

This isn’t the first season that lower tier bowl games turn into stinkers. So far, the answer has been to add more bowl games that aren’t needed. Get rid of half the games and the teams in them would care more.
Just stop watching and they'll go away on their own, no mandate required. But people watch bc even bad football is better than more cooking show reruns or whatever.

Come on! Who didn’t know that we would show up and lay a turd? Anyone who has watched GT any length of time at all knew this was going to happen. If there was any way at all to do it, after they decided to send us to Detroit- we should have declined. No one really has anything to play for- and coach- well he never did care about bowl games on this level. He never really knew how to motivate for games like this either.

I predicted MN would score 19 so I'm still good.

Just need to score 31 real fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back