Official random bowls thread

At my age, I don't make plans beyond a year in advance.
Afraid we will spread your ashes at the game?

I figure I will be on divorce 3 and future ex-wife 4 by then with a slight possibility that her current fella, whoever he is, may give me lead poisoning.

USC found an All-American QB on their roster like people find change in their sofa..
Miller Moss was just below a 5* when he signed with USC the same time as Jaxson Dart (left for Ole Miss) and then watched Riley bring Williams with him from OU and sign the so called #1 QB in the 2023 class in Malachi Nelson (now in the Portal). Moss stayed the course and was Williams backup and should be inline to start next year. A rarity now for sure.

Despite all the opt outs / Portal exits for USC, they played like they wanted to win.

Miller Moss was just below a 5* when he signed with USC the same time as Jaxson Dart (left for Ole Miss) and then watched Riley bring Williams with him from OU and sign the so called #1 QB in the 2023 class in Malachi Nelson (now in the Portal). Moss stayed the course and was Williams backup and should be inline to start next year. A rarity now for sure.

Despite all the opt outs / Portal exits for USC, they played like they wanted to win.

And they were playing Louisville, who were the worst 10 win team I’ve ever seen. They looked like ass all year and yet kept winning until the last few games.

JRjr

And they were playing Louisville, who were the worst 10 win team I’ve ever seen. They looked like ass all year and yet kept winning until the last few games.

JRjr
All we had to do was just play a solid second half and close it out. We failed.

JRjr

you could have saved all those words with just "ACC team"

Didn't get a bet on SMU-BC in time.
But thank you Mack Brown for being Mack Brown. Cha and ching.
VT also came through yesterday. So despite Loouhvul stubbing its toe last night, it was a profitable day.

JRjr
Then you didn’t watch USC play much this year. That D was so bad all year. Cost them 2 games. So it was the battle of 2 bad at 1 time Top 10 teams. UofL wetting the bad against a bad Kensucky team was beyond a gut punch for the ACC.

Oh look, DaU getting chippy with Rutgers … looks like members of both coaching staffs out on the field well prior to kickoff.

FU’U’

listening to these öööö announcers trying to pump sunshine into this snoozefest pinstripe bowl... :bowrofl:

Back