Official Saturday afternoon and evening Game thread

byteback

Dodd-Like
Tua out for the rest of the game with injury. Tide up 21-10 start of third qtr.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ayo-florida-state-fraternities-attack-turntle

Goodnight, sweet Turntle
We’re going to get serious for a moment here, because the lives of kickers are not always sunshine and socks just out the dryer. Florida State kicker Ricky Aguayo, the younger brother of former Buccaneers kicker Roberto Aguayo, was a suspect in the burglary and killing of a turtle at the now defunct Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.

The turtle, whose name was Turntle, belonged to one of the members of the fraternity.

Aguayo and two associates were found in the fraternity living room, which had been ransacked, in February. Aguayo told police that two months prior, members of the fraternity had jumped him for missing key field goals in a recent game. (It’s unclear if this is the same incident that TMZ published video of, which appears to show Aguayo fighting people outside a fraternity at FSU.)

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
The VT TD one hand catch with the UNCheat guy STILL holding his other hand down after the fact is incredible.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Tennessee killing themselves. Every time they get within sniffing distance of the goal line they draw penalties that push them out of the red zone.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
Lol what a dumb dumb (yet super tick-tack) personal foul call.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Not a personal foul. A good ref gives him a little verbal message without giving fifteen yards.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
Oh look, another timely penalty
I only watched a little of the second half of the UGA/KY game, but it felt like every time Kentucky had a good play, some lame penalty would come in and negate it. And nope, I’m not biased whatsoever, no sir, not me.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
SECRant is going nuts with all these penalties. They know the bias intimately

This crew's calls remind me of the BS we got against The Citadel