Official Skrong - Quack Thread

I think Bo's performance was more embarrassing just because of the pick 6 in the end zone after saying "we are the SEC"

I don't think it's close, Ole Miss did far worse really than FSU if one looks at it objectively. FSU was moving the ball and got a few stops against Oregon before the defense was completely out of gas.

I'm gonna say it. Fisher isn't a good coach, but he, like many other coaches, benefits from more talent than he knows how to develop. He just got a huge extension too lol.

Debate me.

I'm gonna say it. Fisher isn't a good coach, but he, like many other coaches, benefits from more talent than he knows how to develop. He just got a huge extension too lol.

Debate me.

I won't debate you. We are the same person.

No way. No ööööing way. It's the like the FloridaMan twitter account for football.

B6Tmx5zCIAA6Rsl.jpg

Now we're watching both teams try out their 2nd stringers, can we have the sugar bowl now?

Debate me.

I've been interested in some sort of coaching rankings of results adjusted by Rivals rankings. Fisher would just do awful.

What if FSU doesn't make those turnovers and instead score a TD on every one of those possesions, would they still lose?

What if FSU doesn't make those turnovers and instead score a TD on every one of those possesions, would they still lose?

It would be a better game for sure.

But Oregon just broke every Rose Bowl record that was ever kept

In three quarters.

So in other news, why in the hell is the title game so far away? öööö near 2 weeks difference. Guess they don't want no ööööööö offense having a shot at it.

Edit: Seriously?

So in other news, why in the hell is the title game so far away? öööö near 2 weeks difference. Guess they don't want no ööööööö offense having a shot at it.

Edit: Seriously?

NFL has Saturday and Sunday. Would be too soon before that.

Edit: And the 'boys may need Jerryworld.

Back