Official Spring Game Thread

I arrived at the spring game swole with cash thinking there would be a plethora of Adidas swag for sale outside the stadium before the spring game. Other than buying a couple of Chick Fil A sandwichs and drinks for SWMBO and myself, I left with cash intact.
I have not seen less stuff for sale outside the stadium. Just a few racks of clothing and the normal stuff in the trailer.

My daughter wanted a Tech T-shirt, the stand outside the stadium was pathetic as you mentioned. We went to the bookstore as well. Honestly, the Nike and Under Armour selection seems to be getting better and better with time and the Adidas selection is not keeping pace. Nike has a sweet white pull over in the bookstore that I’ll probably go back and purchase. UA has always had my favorite polos. The adidas polos I’ve never tried on myself but look like their sleeves are insanely long.

My daughter wanted a Tech T-shirt, the stand outside the stadium was pathetic as you mentioned. We went to the bookstore as well. Honestly, the Nike and Under Armour selection seems to be getting better and better with time and the Adidas selection is not keeping pace. Nike has a sweet white pull over in the bookstore that I’ll probably go back and purchase. UA has always had my favorite polos. The adidas polos I’ve never tried on myself but look like their sleeves are insanely long.
It's about the White and Gold. Not Adidas, Nike or Under Armour or your torn up Russell gear.Wear what you got. It's on them to catch up.

Last edited:
Did anybody ever figure out who the special guest was? I know Calvin was there, but I sort of assumed he would be there anyway, and wouldn't be listed as the "special guest." I saw either on another board or facebook somebody posted that their daughter saw 2chainz there. Did anybody else see or hear that? If so, I can't believe it wasn't brought to attention via social media, pics, vids, etc.

I saw someone on the video board who may have been someboy

I saw someone on the video board who may have been someboy
Possibly this guy?

wenn31866912.jpg

>2 chains
I know that's 2chainz. I asked the question above if anybody ever figured out who the special guest was because someone mentioned they saw 2chainz at the game. Then JJ said he saw somebody on the video board that may have been somebody... so that's why I asked was this possibly who he saw.

I know that's 2chainz. I asked the question above if anybody ever figured out who the special guest was because someone mentioned they saw 2chainz at the game. Then JJ said he saw somebody on the video board that may have been somebody... so that's why I asked was this possibly who he saw.
Yeah sorry - my nerd joke didn't work. I was indicating that he was wearing more than 2 chains.

There were a ton of former players over on the sideline. I couldn't tell who most of them were. Anybody recognize/remember the other players there?

There were a ton of former players over on the sideline. I couldn't tell who most of them were. Anybody recognize/remember the other players there?

Calvin
Joe Ham
Dwyer
Nesbitt
Roddy
Wheeler

Yeah sorry - my nerd joke didn't work. I was indicating that he was wearing more than 2 chains.
I should've known. I was looking for the "greater than 2 chains" angle you were hinting at but couldn't find it. :rotfl::rotfl:

I arrived at the spring game swole with cash thinking there would be a plethora of Adidas swag for sale outside the stadium before the spring game. Other than buying a couple of Chick Fil A sandwichs and drinks for SWMBO and myself, I left with cash intact.
I have not seen less stuff for sale outside the stadium. Just a few racks of clothing and the normal stuff in the trailer.
Where you live “swole with cash” means you have 8 bucks in quarters and a five dollar bill.

Reggie Ball was there. I only know this because the guy sitting a couple seats down from me was holding up 4 fingers asking "Reggie can you count this high"

Reggie Ball was there. I only know this because the guy sitting a couple seats down from me was holding up 4 fingers asking "Reggie can you count this high"
So thats where coit was sitting.

Back