Official Stingtalk HC Approval Poll Week 6 2021

Do you approve of the Head Coach performance?

• Yes

Votes: 44 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 67.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I bet most people in Clemson disapproved of his performance at that point. Certainly on this board we were pointing and laughing, basically calling him a clown who couldn't back up his talk with success.

I'm not advocating for firing Collins. I'm rooting for him to have success here, and he certainly still may. But do I approve of the job he has done up to now? No, I don't.
Dabo is a clown. So is Collins. Doesn’t mean he can’t win if we surround him with coaches who can actually coach and play call like Clemson’s clown has. Official Stingtalk HC Approval Poll stands for Official Stingtalk Head Clown Approval Poll.

Dabo is a clown. So is Collins. Doesn’t mean he can’t win if we surround him with coaches who can actually coach and play call like Clemson’s clown has. Official Stingtalk HC Approval Poll stands for Official Stingtalk Head Clown Approval Poll.

So what you're saying is we turn the ramblin wreck into one of them vehicles where you open the door and 30 assistant coaches dressed like bozo climb out. Makes for a different tradition.

Back on Topic:
magic8ball.png

Back