Official Stingtalk Tailgate - Battlecamp for Miami

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
We got a 7pm kickoff. Tailgate will start at 0900 on the southside of 5th Street bridge, close to Tech Square side. You will be hammered at this tailgate and it will be cold, so we'll make sure you're hydrated and you make sure to dress warm. We will also be grilling a lot of food. We'll see you ööööers there.

UPDATE: We will be on the NORTH SIDE of the bridge. Not South.

Last edited:
Eat beans at the tailgate, get the winds.

giphy.gif

Update:

We're merging with Architorture's tailgate on the north side of the bridge. It's directly across from where we usually set up on the south side. I will post location once we get there.

Great. A buncha all-day-drinking nerds fighting in the stands again.

I will not be able to attend this one for #ööööfan reasons. You are all safe from my typical bombardment of extreme drinking practices.

Somebody piss akinji off by giving money to an actual hobo for me, so I can be with you in spirit.

I will not be able to attend this one for #ööööfan reasons. You are all safe from my typical bombardment of extreme drinking practices.

Somebody piss akinji off by giving money to an actual hobo for me, so I can be with you in spirit.

That was one time and I yelled at you for giving out 20s to every bum downtown like doling out candy on halloween.

giphy.gif

Update:

We're merging with Architorture's tailgate on the north side of the bridge. It's directly across from where we usually set up on the south side. I will post location once we get there.
'we in the nawf'

That was one time and I yelled at you for giving out 20s to every bum downtown like doling out candy on halloween.

It's not my fault the hobos on the tailgate bridge are more affluent. I can only work with what I'm given.

We are typically insulated from hobos over on the north green.

We will have the TV set up to watch early games and will have a grill if you want to bring your meat.

Back