Official Stingtalk Tailgate: Homecoming

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
That ended up being a really good tailgate. Corndog’s brisket is amazing. Architorture’s doves were also very good. The Jacket didn’t die. We had surprise visits from coit and Beej. DaBuzz again overdid himself with those Cubans. Overall very good tailgate. Thanks to everyone who showed up and we’ll see you in 2 weeks.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
That ended up being a really good tailgate. Corndog’s brisket is amazing. Architorture’s doves were also very good. The Jacket didn’t die. We had surprise visits from coit and Beej. DaBuzz again overdid himself with those Cubans. Overall very good tailgate. Thanks to everyone who showed up and we’ll see you in 2 weeks.
Corndog and Architorture knocked it out of the park with the food today.
And it was nice to meet you @coit.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Corndog and Architorture knocked it out of the park with the food today.
And it was nice to meet you @coit.
You too, bud! Dang, I missed @beej67? Too bad, we could’ve discussed the coming recession under the canopy of the billions of dollars in new investment going into Midtown Atlanta.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Picked up some sweet scarves from the Reck Club, too

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
Picked up some sweet scarves from the Reck Club, too
Some dude offered me $50 for mine yesterday when he walked past during the game. I was tempted to take it but then I felt the next breeze come through and I was like, "Nah...but you can order them for half that from the Rambling Wreck club."