Official Stingtalk Tailgate - Rise of the Moneydown Jackets

The Jacket

The Coat
That’s the same thing you said about Tech’s current punter.
No, no, I would absolutely öööö that guy. Let's be very clear. He's legal. Have you seen those thighs? Good ööööing god.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
I gave my son the choice of Varsity or ST Tailgate. Somehow you guys won. Clearly I didn't explain the options very well.

Help a first timer out. Best place to park? What do I need to bring? I'm leaving Vidalia around 7:00 so I won't make it until about 10:00am.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
I gave my son the choice of Varsity or ST Tailgate. Somehow you guys won. Clearly I didn't explain the options very well.

Help a first timer out. Best place to park? What do I need to bring? I'm leaving Vidalia around 7:00 so I won't make it until about 10:00am.
Best parking option is Centergy Deck.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like

Centergy Deck is literally right behind the tailgate spot.

Here's @Akinji07 's instructions he gave me last week and they worked like a charm:

https://gatech.pmreserve.com/

Click on Citadel game parking.

Scroll all the way down to find centergy.

It’s $23.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Centergy Deck is literally right behind the tailgate spot.

Here's @Akinji07 's instructions he gave me last week and they worked like a charm:

https://gatech.pmreserve.com/

Click on Citadel game parking.

Scroll all the way down to find centergy.

It’s $23.
Sweet! For some reason, I thought the tailgate was over by the student center.

So back to the other question: what do I need to bring?

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Sweet! For some reason, I thought the tailgate was over by the student center.

So back to the other question: what do I need to bring?
Chicken wings, chips, some sort of dip, maybe some finger sandwiches (I like pimento cheese), bourbon whiskey, ice.

Those aren't options... we need you to bring all of it.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Chicken wings, chips, some sort of dip, maybe some finger sandwiches (I like pimento cheese), bourbon whiskey, ice.

Ok, got it. I'm coming from Vidalia so I'll just bring bottled water and say the ice melted. Plus the other stuff. I'm a pimento cheese fan too.

GoGATech

Big Dummy

You forgot to add table, chairs, and tent.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
And since we're discussing parking, I noticed last week that there was nobody parked in the lot across from the bookstore. It was nearly empty. This is typically a prime tailgate lot. Any idea if it was closed for game day or just nobody parked there?