Official Stingtalk Tailgate - Spring Game Juice

Location and time updated:
April 26, 2019 @2.30pm, 5th Street Bridge Northeast Corner

Coordinates:
33.777134,-84.390586
Tailgate Location.JPG

I'm gonna be in Utah on a trip I had planned long before the game time was announced so I won't make this one but I'm curious where most of you park if this is the normal tailgating spot?

I'm gonna be in Utah on a trip I had planned long before the game time was announced so I won't make this one but I'm curious where most of you park if this is the normal tailgating spot?

Georgia Tech Hotel parking lot is very convenient.

I park in Centergy deck which is immediately behind that Tmobile and Moe's.

Georgia Tech Hotel parking lot is very convenient.
Yeah but the last time I parked in there was the Notre Dame night game with Brady Quinn as their QB. We had to park damn close to the top and ended up needing 2 hours to get out of there that night. We actually ended up getting the chairs and food back out and just hanging out until the line had grown short enough for us to all get back in the car that night.

Oh well, I'll just get there really damn early so I can get a spot lower down, I guess.

Edited:
Actually, I'll probably try that Centergy lot. Thanks for the heads up. See you guys at the first home game.

Edited:
Actually, I'll probably try that Centergy lot. Thanks for the heads up. See you guys at the first home game.
pro tip: go down the ramp and find parking rather than going up. easier to get out.

On a serious note, how hard would it be after a game to exit the Centergy deck going north on Williams St, then left on 10th, and back left headed south on 75/85? I need to get to I20 EB leaving games.

On a serious note, how hard would it be after a game to exit the Centergy deck going north on Williams St, then left on 10th, and back left headed south on 75/85? I need to get to I20 EB leaving games.
Better to follow spring st south to get on I85S. But neither will be difficult imo.

Better to follow spring st south to get on I85S. But neither will be difficult imo.
Spring South sucks. I usually park near the bookstore and it takes FOREVER to get south to 85S. I've started parking at a tiny little lot on Biltmore St. and I can leave that lot and go across W Peachtree to Peachtree, then down to Linden and cross over to the same I85 ramp MUCH quicker. Even after games, Peachtree is just like normal peak traffic. Just wondering if the Centergy deck may be easier than that but sounds like no.

I have a few questions:

1. Is @Akinji07 giving free rides in his new ride?
  2. Will you guys even be coherent by game time?
  3. Are you coherent now?
  4. Will there be food?
  5. What time are you breaking down?

I have a few questions:

3. Are you coherent now?
  4. Will there be food?

1) His new ride is probably already pregnant, it's a Turkish thing.
2) Of course.
3) Of course not.
4) Waffle House is 100 yards from us.
5) The purple rain themed rap battle begins at 5 on the dot.

I have a few questions:

3. Are you coherent now?
  4. Will there be food?

1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4 No
5. 6.45-7

Back