Official Stingtalk Tailgate Thread [and Stingtalk Registration information]*

Let me tell you something, one night with me and she will absolutely come back to you like a puppy who has just been scolded. My 9th grade girlfriend left me in fall of 1980 and started seeing another guy. They stayed with each other through HS, college, got married, had children, live in a nice suburban neighborhood with a pool, and are still married. I was such a horrible BF, even in 1980, that when she went to her next BF it was so much incredibly better she latched on, forever.

Meanwhile, I have been through a series of relationships through HS, college, my 20's, first marriage, divorce, series of relationships, 2nd marriage, divorce, series of relationships, marriage .....you get the pattern

Sending her my way may damage her psyche, but you can fix her when she inevitably has had enough of me.
What about the herpes though?

Coming to the Puke game. , any stingtalk tailgate????
Any decent place to eat within walking distance of GT? (Other than the Varsity? My wife ain’t a big fan!!!)
Yes. We’ll be on the 5th street bridge after 3pm. Most likely Northeast corner. Will post the exact location after we set up. Would love for you and your wife to join us. We’ll have food at the tailgate but we’re also literally next to a Greek, Asian, Mexican, pizza, bbq place and a Waffle House.

Yes. We’ll be on the 5th street bridge after 3pm. Most likely Northeast corner. Will post the exact location after we set up. Would love for your wife to join us. We’ll have food at the tailgate but we’re also literally next to a Greek, Asian, Mexican, pizza, bbq place and a Waffle House.
ftfy

IMG_9104.jpeg

We got two extra tickets if anyone wants them. The catch is you have to show up to the tailgate.

Awesome tailgate as always. @Architorture23 did most of the work yesterday so we appreciate him. It was also great to meet @NC Buzzhawk and his lovely family. We might be setting up in Chapel Hill next week. If not we’ll see y’all at Home Depot yard on the 19th for my 40th birthday tailgate.

Go Jackets
I hate that ööööing stadium. How many more years are they dragging us over there?

Back