Official Stingtalk Tailgate - Welcome home hobo son

Photo from last ST tailgate:
images
from the good old days when I used to wear hats more often!

If they took a wider shot, they would have captured your mom right below us too!

Wait, what did I miss? Did you guys get into it with someone after we left for the game?

We were walking to the stadium and the cop let us and a bunch of other pedestrians cross the street at the corner of 5th and Techwood. These maggots on bird scooters didn’t heed the cop and kept coming towards us. GTBJW and I were cussing at them and one of the kids got off his scooter and tackled him to the ground so I stepped in and shoved him off. Then his friend got into it too but the cop started yelling “DO NOT FIGHT ON THIS CORNER!” so we all got up and they headed up 5th while we resumed calling them names and walking towards BDS.

We were walking to the stadium and the cop let us and a bunch of other pedestrians cross the street at the corner of 5th and Techwood. These maggots on bird scooters didn’t heed the cop and kept coming towards us. GTBJW and I were cussing at them and one of the kids got off his scooter and tackled him to the ground so I stepped in and shoved him off. Then his friend got into it too but the cop started yelling “DO NOT FIGHT ON THIS CORNER!” so we all got up and they headed up 5th while we resumed calling them names and walking towards BDS.
Man, I miss all the fun! :)

@GTBJW is like a lightning rod for violence isn’t he?

Forever to be known as, The skirmish of 5th and Techwood

Missed the tailgate. Walked up when @Akinji07 was hauling a cooler off
That was it. He was there alone for 6 hours, pulling a cooler back and forth from the same spot on the bridge, but everyone who was going to come to the tailgate just kept walking or driving because they didn't understand what he was doing. Nobody does though, maybe it's some kind of performance art or protest.

that happened right behind me- I thought the scooters dinged Flunkout & that's why y'all went mongoloid.

so anyway, the body was dumped in the Tappa Kegga Claw lot with a dawgs jersey.

you're welcome

That was it. He was there alone for 6 hours, pulling a cooler back and forth from the same spot on the bridge, but everyone who was going to come to the tailgate just kept walking or driving because they didn't understand what he was doing. Nobody does though, maybe it's some kind of performance art or protest.
He probably owns the market on cooler busking now. It works because he literally blocks people with a wide-ass cooler until you pay him money

Back