Official zima drinkers gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking for this thread as I woke up, go gators and jackets!! Now break out the Brie and Zima!

Looking at their forums, I am not so sure they know they are playing today. The main topics on their boards are: women's soccer, sexually confused pubescent boys, and a local benefit concert with Good Charlotte and Green Day.

quick question before kick off, is the string supposed to be exposed or do i need to shove in further? get confused about that every year before this game but usually watch it with UVA alum who are able to clear it up prior to kick off

We talkin bout it right here! As soon as Coit wakes up, things will pick up......

I'm up, but I just ran 10 miles so I'm kinda achy.

Heading down to watch the game with Akinji, cyp and Flunkout.

Gonna punch Akinji in the balls if we lose. öööö you Corso.

quick question before kick off, is the string supposed to be exposed or do i need to shove in further? get confused about that every year before this game but usually watch it with UVA alum who are able to clear it up prior to kick off

:rotfl:

I'm up, but I just ran 10 miles so I'm kinda achy.

Lol....woke up and pumped some iron this morning GTMom, then ran an iron man. I can really feel the burn from my muscles and 6-pack growing...just wanted you to know.

Does anyone have a way other than Carmex to get to the slack chat? I sent him a PM but haven't heard anything. This is the first game this season where I'm watching from home by myself. I don't have an @stingtalk or @gatech/@gtalumni address.

Anyways I can stream this is ESPN is blacked out for me? I don't have cable.

False alarm. The auth token end point for Charter was down and was making ESPN think I was so freeloader (I am). Looks like everything is up and running again :biggthumpup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back