Offseason Topics

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Before you know it spring practice will be over and here we'll be in withdrawal until our guys get back in August. I hate this time! Anyway, to get to the point.

I was wondering if we could come up with some Topics/Subjects where we could scout our competition team by team, players on the team, last year's record, top 25 finishes, their schedules, their coaches and their success or non-success, their road records vs. home records, etc. maybe over the last 5 years. Then maybe we can have some discussions on how we believe we play against each and what we have to do to win.

I know a lot of this would be conjecture because we really have to see about some positions being filled, it could be a practice in who we think plays and how we would match up based on those thoughts.

Other topics:

1. Disecting the rest of the ACC and their schedules.

2. Your Top 25 Preseason and why.

3. Best Div. 1 college coaches and why.

4. What makes a great/successful head coach - example?

5. What makes a great/successful position coach - example?

6. What makes a great/successful Coordinator - example?

7. Playoffs in College Football (yes or no), if yes, how would you set it up? And the BCS is not a playoff! If no, why?

8. If you have playoffs - you wouldn't necessarily have to go UNDEFEATED to be in that National hunt.

9. GT football, if you could change one thing on game day, what would it be?

10. Best food you ever ate at a tailgate and the recipe if you have it?

11. What constitutes a great Tailgate? What do you need to make it the best?

OK, here are some ideas and a lot to chew on. Someone get it started and something and maybe we can keep these going until practice starts in August.
shocked.gif

Back