Oh Man, Coach Gailey understands fans..(Call in show) he he

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
bigthumbup.gif

That's great - I love it.

I have done everything possible to listen to the call-in shows at work.

1) I bought a radio (I can't get AM reception)

2) Although you can't download Real Player through our firewall (or go to any Real sites) I uploaded Real player from my ISPs software. (It's a previous version that doesn't work with 790's site)

3) I uploaded the newest version from my home PC. (my work laptop is running Win 95 and is not compatible).

What does a Tech fan have to do?
frown.gif

upgrade to Me or 2000 then down load the latest version or Real Player or Juke box. Can't get the live show here in H'ville either.

I'm not sure how I should present that to the technology department of a struggling airline
smile.gif

LOL, Philip. And you're right, unless you're a low cost airline, you're struggling.
frown.gif

On a side note, I just scrolled down this thread and all of these sleestaks are freaking me out.
shocked.gif

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
LOL, Philip. And you're right, unless you're a low cost airline, you're struggling.
frown.gif

On a side note, I just scrolled down this thread and all of these sleestaks are freaking me out.
shocked.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes, the sleestaks are freaky, but they're good avatar material. Don't drop the sleestak.

CB just used Delta to go to San Jose Costa Rica and of course return. In fact I'm a Flying Colonel with them and have been for over 20 years. BUT and thats A big BUT they are getting so expensive I can't affornd them any more and will have to start using KLM from Miami to my home in San Jose CR

He was talking about how hard it is for true freshman in first games in sold out stadium with yelling fans who want to see GT beat the other team into submission!! "Beat into submission," I absolutely love it!! Dang straight that's what we want to see.
wink.gif

Back