Ok, this takes the cake. Bama fans are officially @$%%ed in the head!

chilidogking

Damn Good Rat
For anyone ever questioning my sanity, I grew up 15 minutes from Pinson.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

That's what I'm talking about! That man will NOT ACCEPT LOOSING !!!!!!!!1

Let this be a lesson to all you kids out there...

If you've wrecked the vehicle several times, your dad is drunk and slamming doors, tossing boxes, and throwing dishes into the sink after his team has just lost in OT, it's probably not the best time to ask for a new car.

When will these kids learn?

I know this isn't a laughing matter and is truly creepy and sad, but there are elements of this that you just have to chuckle about ONLY because he didn't kill his son...it's one of those "it's not funny but it's funny" situations.

I hope no one is offended by my take on it.

Originally posted by spellingbee:

If you've wrecked the vehicle several times, your dad is drunk and slamming doors, tossing boxes, and throwing dishes into the sink after his team has just lost in OT, it's probably not the best time to ask for the car.

I know this isn't a laughing matter and is truly creepy and sad, but there are elements of this that you just have to chuckle about ONLY because he didn't kill his son...it's one of those "it's not funny but it's funny" situations.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Not at all.

This guy is very, very sad. Yes, I throw and do harm to things when Tech loses. But things that are NOT ALIVE. Thank God it wasn't Auburn instead of Arkansas - he might have shot up the whole town.

And......
If Alabama had won that Game, the neighbors would have heard, "Daddy, get off of me, You're crushing my cigarette!!"

Originally posted by spellingbee:

If you've wrecked the vehicle several times, your dad is drunk and slamming doors, tossing boxes, and throwing dishes into the sink after his team has just lost in OT, it's probably not the best time to ask for a new car.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I blame Canada.

Could it be the same Bam'er folks that started the melee at the East Cobb Little League game?

We need a little of that in our fan base, we're not fanatical enough. Oh, by the way, in AL he would have been charged with a misdemeanor if he had held the gun to his wife's head.
South Georgia Jacket

Alabama man threatens to kill son after Tide loss
- Linkage -

The Associated Press

PINSON, Ala., -- A Pinson man was charged with attempted murder for holding a gun to his son's head and pulling the trigger in the midst of a tantrum after Alabama's double overtime loss to Arkansas Saturday, authorities said.

The bullet narrowly missed 20-year-old Seth Logan, who said he picked the wrong time to ask his dad for a car, sheriff's spokesman Deputy Randy Christian said Monday.

Joseph Alan Logan, 46, surrendered to police Saturday and was charged with attempted murder and domestic violence. He was released from the Jefferson County jail Sunday on $7,500 bond.

"I know we take football serious in the South," Christian told The Birmingham News for a Tuesday story, "but that's crossing the line."

pat.gif
pat.gif

pat.gif

BBR

A good thing some people around here who shall remain nameless wasn't holding the gun to Chan's head....

It was probably that "excessive celebration" penalty that Bama got in OT[cost them the game] that pushed him over the edge. A son should know better than to aggravate his pappy at a time like that.

Back