OK, twobigt (StingTalk member) is out of control HA HA ;-) RE:GT Womans VBall!

The Jacket

The Coat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was so embarrassed last night. One of StingTalk's members got warned at the womans vollyball match by the ref.
wink.gif
Never in my life have I EVER seen anyone ALMOST ejected from a VOLLYBALL match. HA HA Is there any way we can put TwobigT on probation on StingTalk for his behavior last night?
wink.gif
He He. I about died when the ref stops the game, runs ALL THE WAY across the court, gets in TwobigT's face, and tells him that if he wants to stay he better not have another word to say to the side judge. HA HA Something to that effect. I figure the vball refs aren't use to the football fan behavior. TwobigT gets confused when he goes from football game then to vball match. HA HA It was classic! Actually a lot of fun. The gals after the wooping they gave Duke got a kick out of twobigt's behavior. He's soon to be a legend. What next for the ACC tourny, TwobigT?
blue.gif

I'm sticking by my story! I simply asked the lady side judge had she heard we won the football game and all of a sudden I'm getting warned! I was outraged. No need in calling Coach Braine over that! (at least not so you's could notice!)

Back