Ok which one of you bought this?

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Someone was drunk when we signed Collins to a 7 year deal.
Remains to be seen. He’s prioritizing the future rather than the 2019 season. Which is a strategy that I agree with and fits with his branding. He’s definitely doing some things I don’t agree with (QB/kicker) but he’s also not playing with a full deck of his own cards yet.

He’ll have ~90% of the roster turned over by 2021. Graham will be a RS-JR, Yates a RS-SO, the ‘20 OL class will be SOs, and the defense should be well stocked. This will be the season that I start making judgements about the CGC hire.

The timeline of the rebuild can also be sped up a lot with the transfer portal. Plug in any combination of a few decent QB/OL/DT/DEs and we’re looking a lot better. Hell we’re already adding a 5* DE, 4* DB, and 4* WR with a year in the system in 2020. I’d imagine we’d be an attractive landing spot again this offseason.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
I joked about buying Pocahontas2020.com like 3 weeks ago. The day after I made the joke it was no longer available. CSB. I should've bought it.

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
Somebody is really crazy enough to buy the domain when he hasn’t even gotten here? Wow.
It was registered the day before he was hired here. GTAA bought it as a pre-emptive measure. Better hope they don't let that registration expire.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Yea, it was registered the day before we hired him. It's definitely the AA.

firegeoffcollins.now is also available.
So GTAA bought it so nobody else does but now that they saw what happened on Saturday they said aaah öööö it.