Okay recruiting professors out there

K-magGT

Varsity Lurker
It is quiet this time of year. So, I guess I want to hear about how recruiting is going. Is there anyone on the brink of a commitment? Any new offers? Any QB's out there gaining interest? ANything is helpful. I need spring to get here in a hurry.

Go on Scout.com and look at our High interest and offer on our prospect list.

Go on Scout.com and look at our High interest and offer on our prospect list.

I think it seems a bit early with most of the info on those prospects. It makes sense that we are eyeballing that many SA's, but it hasn't narrowed down enough to get a good idea on if we are on anyone's #1 list.

Considering that Paul Johnson knows a lot of HS Coaches, and considering that he took a lot of thier players who didn't go D1A when he was at Southern, and considering he took thier players who were too small but smart at Navy, and in the process got a very good reputation with the HS Coaches in this state, I'd say we are probably doing very well.

I think this is a run on sentence but there are no English majors at Tech.

It is quiet this time of year. So, I guess I want to hear about how recruiting is going. Is there anyone on the brink of a commitment? Any new offers? Any QB's out there gaining interest? ANything is helpful. I need spring to get here in a hurry.

We had 3 very good commits, at least 3 if not 4 stars, before March. I would say that so far it is going really well. We are currently in alot of players top 5 but it is early and not all offers have gone out.

We had 3 very good commits, at least 3 if not 4 stars, before March. I would say that so far it is going really well. We are currently in alot of players top 5 but it is early and not all offers have gone out.

This is already the best start I can recall us having.

OMG!!! The sky is falling! Only one 3 star and a bunch of 1 stars. :p FIRE PAUL JOHNSON!! And Danny Hall!! and CPH!!!

better than last year

It would have to be better than last year.

Back