Oklahoma State WTF animal cruelty

I have no idea what this is or what is going on but it's not going to change my mind. Go Pokes

I remember when Jackie sherrill at miss state neutered a bull with the team before playing Texas back in the day...

Only guy to lead Missy state to sec champ game...

I think it was 97. When tenn beat them and beat f$u

…and Texas to win big. Then committee is forced to compare Texas and Bama. SEC OOC was weak and Texas won on the field. That’s why you shouldn’t root for Pokes. If you have no familial or other allegiance.

Do you think UT would beat UGA on a neutral field right now?

I have no idea what this is or what is going on but it's not going to change my mind. Go Pokes
öööö Oklahoma State. öööö all of Oklahoma. Bunch of idiots out there. The state needs a tornado cleansing. Morons.

Not a good look for OK State.

Makes me want to come out of retirement and bet the farm on the horns.
I need context.

Is that actually the literal Bevo? Then yes, animal cruelty and a curse on their houses.

Is that some rando lookalike cow they bought from the slaughterhouse? Then no, excellent rivalry week prank, good on them.

I need context.

Is that actually the literal Bevo? Then yes, animal cruelty and a curse on their houses.

Is that some rando lookalike cow they bought from the slaughterhouse? Then no, excellent rivalry week prank, good on them.
You're weird if you think an animal carcass on a lawn is a good rivalry week prank. It is ööööing stupid.

I remember when Jackie sherrill at miss state neutered a bull with the team before playing Texas back in the day...

Only guy to lead Missy state to sec champ game...

I think it was 97. When tenn beat them and beat f$u
I’ll kill a bull/deer/hog and butcher it for all the meat idc. I won’t tie one to a post outside a fraternity house

Do you think UT would beat UGA on a neutral field right now?
Yes. I don’t think UGA is near as good as most think. FWIW, OSU and Mich could have beat them last season. No one was beating them in 21.

That wasn't actually BEVO was it?

Back