OL Jordan Johnson Incident (Eyewitness Account)

There are a few other recruits in attendance tweeting that the cop was a bit over the top. Which is completely in line with what several folks here have experienced over the years.

That cop was not over the top. He was definitely annoyed, but who wouldn't be if you're dealing with a guy who won't answer a simple question? You either have the proper passes or you don't. The cop never touched the guy, never yelled or shouted at him. It's just another case of a young guy poking an authority figure just because he can. It went down exactly as LG said it did.

Re: OL Jordan Johnson decommits

In most cases I'd agree with the whole "the truth lies in the middle of the two extremes" thing I've seen posted here. The problem with that is that Legacy doesn't really qualify as an extreme. If we were dealing with the kid's story vs. the cop's story then that's one thing. Legacy, as he said, didn't have a proverbial dog in the fight, he just reported what he saw. For that reason, I'm far more inclined to believe his story than that of Johnson, especially considering the manner in which he has gone about telling it.

In most cases I'd agree with the whole "the truth lies in the middle of the two extremes" thing I've seen posted here. The problem with that is that Legacy doesn't really qualify as an extreme. If we were dealing with the kid's story vs. the cop's story then that's one thing. Legacy, as he said, didn't have a proverbial dog in the fight, he just reported what he saw. For that reason, I'm far more inclined to believe his story than that of Johnson, especially considering the manner in which he has gone about telling it.

It seems to me johnson is embarrassed about the whole ordeal and covering his tracks. For what its worth Ken Sugiura did see Legacy Jackets post per his twitter so at least the media is starting to get a clearer picture. My question is why were they sitting there? Dont recruits typically sit around parents/families or on the sidelines?

It seems to me johnson is embarrassed about the whole ordeal and covering his tracks. For what its worth Ken Sugiura did see Legacy Jackets post per his twitter so at least the media is starting to get a clearer picture. My question is why were they sitting there? Dont recruits typically sit around parents/families or on the sidelines?

They left the section they were supposed to be in and the people who were hosting them. That part of the story, from what I've seen, is conveniently absent from Johnson's telling. A number of his statements are outright false and not subject to a debate like whose temper flared first and worse.

If it was that big of a deal, the other students would've said or done something but at least they knew they weren't in the right place and left. Those 3 did not. The woman was quite belligerent. The recruit fanned those flames to a fire for no real reason. The 3rd guy was just there. He didn't do or say much of anything.

Sounds to me like the kid is getting what he wants out of the situation. Seems like he likes attention. It's very odd that he retweets/responds to every fan or student that says "come to my school".

The kid should just be glad he wasn't caught with a chick-fil-a sandwich.

Sounds to me like the kid is getting what he wants out of the situation. Seems like he likes attention. It's very odd that he retweets/responds to every fan or student that says "come to my school".

If that's true, consider my opinion changed from "we're probably better off without him" to "öööö that ööööing punk."

Lying is one thing, but if you're also an attention whore you should have all your offers pulled and your previous football accomplishments vacated along with a lifetime ban from social media and social interaction.

Techsbp would love having this kid on the team. Linema. In GT that dont know where to go? Perfect fit

Obviously meant to put a N instead of the period after linema and my I-phone auto-corrected the I in In to be capitalized haha

Last edited:
Back