Ole Miss objects to transfer waiver requests..

Crummy, scummy but expected move on their part. Direct their lawyers to object, but then basically refuse to defend the move publicly because it would make them look even worse. If your school is busted for cheating, you shouldn't even have to go through the waiver process, IMO. I hope DeFoor has representation, whether it's the same guy or not.

I want them to be worse than Buffalo at the worst that program ever was....then, take how bad that would make Ole Miss and make UNC even worse than that.

The Rebs with the runs. A nasty thing to see when they are wearing white pants.
Now you know there are so many TV time outs during a Rebs game!

I want them to be worse than Buffalo at the worst that program ever was....then, take how bad that would make Ole Miss and make UNC even worse than that.
Sounds like _ _ _ _ _ envy going on with you, JJ

We too, have objected to transfer waiver requests

And in those cases the athlete wasn't likely to get it overturned like in this case. It's more about the reasons and justifications than the action itself.

And still win the conference championship.

The system should be for the benefit of the players not the coaches and AD's. Existing players should be able to transfer and play immediately if the coach leaves or the school goes on probation. In these situations all recruits should be given their release if they request it.

Players should have four years of eligibility regardless of the elapsed time period. I can see no logical reason for the five year limit.

The recruits should not have to wait for a specific date to sign. All offers should be in writing. If the recruit signs, the recruit and the school are locked in for one year with the exception of the two conditions above. The school could rescind the offer at any time until the player signs. The recruit would be responsible for being academically eligible. The total scholarship limits should be strictly enforced.

The world would not end. The corrupt schools would not game the system more than they do now. If anything the kids who get misled by schools like Alabama and Georgia could make an easier escape. And the offer games of schools like Alabama would be curtailed.

Back