O'leary article AJC worth reading (LINK) he offerred to resign 3x's b/f they took it

law_bee

Dodd-Like
O\'leary article AJC worth reading (LINK) he offerred to resign 3x\'s b/f they took it

LINK

Re: O\'leary article AJC worth reading (LINK) he offerred to resign 3x\'s b/f they took it

I guess it has all been said, but I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. Do I want him back? No, but America is a nation where you have a chance to pick yourself up again.

The good thing coming out of this episode will be evident for years to come. If you are not truthful, it will eventually come back to bite you in the rear. All coaches, coordinators, assistants, administrators, etc., will become more honest in the future.

Schools will be more diligent in reviewing prospective candidates' resumes. Prospective recruits and present football players will remember this situation and it should have an immediate impact upon them regarding the need to be honest.

"Be ye not deceived, God is not mocked. Whatsover a man soweth, that shall he also reap".

Selah

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Re: O\'leary article AJC worth reading (LINK) he offerred to resign 3x\'s b/f they took it

In some ways, I also feel sorry for him. His life is shattered right now and this is a mistake that he'll never be able to shed, in some ways. I've said very critical things about him in the last few days, but at this point, we must move on as Tech fans. I only wish the best for him and I realize that he did great work for this program. He is paying for his mistakes, as it should be. He'll move on eventually and so must we.

bugboy, seems like you have gained a little wisdom from observing O'Leary's situation. We learn from both our own experiences plus observing other's.

bigthumbup.gif
bigthumbup.gif
bigthumbup.gif

Back