On this date in 2013.....

222, 3rd row, aisle seats. 1st row was so flooded no one could sit there. First game I took my (now) wife to, she was a trooper sitting there next to me the entire time. Finally late in the 3rd quarter I said ‘you ready to go?’ Got home, changed and took her out for a nice dinner.

222, 3rd row, aisle seats. 1st row was so flooded no one could sit there. First game I took my (now) wife to, she was a trooper sitting there next to me the entire time. Finally late in the 3rd quarter I said ‘you ready to go?’ Got home, changed and took her out for a nice dinner.
252eceac-5e5a-4b62-82fc-99db954c3333_text.gif

I think so, but honestly can’t remember. 2nd section from end iirc.
Damn you were probably right next to me. We were in row 2. It rained, started raining a bit harder, then it was raining really hard, then it started freaking pouring rain. For some reason the harder it rained, the less desire we had to leave.

One of my favorite Tech game memories … it’s where @Akinji07 and I fell in love

C1C73582-70FF-408E-B435-78F31E3E8FE6.jpeg

had to duck into the stairwell now and again just to get a break from the rain - but well worth it as it was such a fun game to watch.

what a contrast to now …

View attachment 60022

had to duck into the stairwell now and again just to get a break from the rain - but well worth it as it was such a fun game to watch.

what a contrast to now …
Yea, I'm sure that is why y'all were ducking into the stairwell.

/ No judgement zone

View attachment 60022

what a contrast to now …
This is the gayest picture I’ve ever seen.

this was one of my favorite tech games ever and I have it immortalized in this pic

club level behind visitors bench started serving alcohol….. I was taken aback that they wouldn’t let me bring it into the seating area, so I came up with the grand idea that I would sneak the wine in! So I used my drink tickets to get 2 red wines, carefully deposited those red wine cups in my pockets, and confidently strode right past security into my seats……

I felt like I had pulled the biggest one over on and had won the lottery until I realized only about half the wine stayed in the cup during my walk back to seats…..

Well you can see the results below…….one of our greatest tech memories!!
1663856890629.jpeg

Back