On this date in 2015....

Ish

Dodd-Like
I always cringe when I hear the ESPN version of the broadcast. Brutal

OptionJacket

Damn Good Rat
The only game I made it to that season. It took me 3 minutes to actually celebrate because I spent the first minute looking for yellow on the field and another minute to see the refs running off the field. I literally was staring at the guy holding the review headphones. Then I grabbed my son and we made the leap from behind the GT bench to the field. It was the best drive in the middle of the night back to South Georgia I had in a long time.

AmpuTECHture

Drain Lake Powell
I'm so lucky I blacked back in for the end of the game, unlike vpisu 2009. What an amazing game. It was the only game I went to that year, and I remember talking to some friends/fans the day before and they were all sad that we were gonna lose big. They didn't have their mind rite. BDS does pretty well on Saturday night homecoming games against highly ranked teams.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
I thought the older FSU fan beside me was hurt or perhaps even dead when everyone went crazy. He was laid back on the bleacher seat and I thought in the maelstrom perhaps somebody (me?) had hurt him. I checked on him in sincerity and he waved me off and said something along the lines of F off or leave me the F alone. Made me night. Best single moment in person in my fanhood. (The pick and the leap may be better but I was not there in person.)

Coolest thing was the crowd volume going up and up and up. Loud for the kick, louder for the block, then louder again when it looked like Austin had some room, and then finally absolutely deafening when he helicoptered Aguayo. You can kinda hear it on the replay but the announcers are talking over it.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
I was there. I was excited (because of the block), but then during the return I kept expecting the play to be blown dead. I remember looking at a friend and asking something along the lines of "Is this real, does this count"? He said yes. I celebrated, heartily.

Jacketeer

Flats Noob
Say what you want about Mark Jones, "What a time to be alive" was a great call and made it extra memorable.