One good thing about UGA winning

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
I was in a college bowl handicapping contest to end the season. I did not do very well. I ended up winning the heel prize of $500, for finishing dead last. I was in a 4 way tie for last place before the NC. The other three took the Mutts, I took Bama.

I've already been paid my $500, but I'll either turn it into $5000 or $0 to sufficiently launder the stench of it.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Every time UGA has won a natty, we’ve won one 10 years later ( UGA 1942 Tech 1952 UGA 1980 Tech 1990). We were arguably in the same place in 1980 as we are today so it’s not impossible. Georgia Tech 2031 National Champs, go ahead and book it.
I think the coaching staffs for Tech in 1952 and 1990 had more to do with our winning than anything the mutts did.

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
ugag and bama will be swapping winning the title game for the foreseeable future, no old mojo is going to save us from that

Buzz'n

Flats Noob
Well at least the guy who posted everyday how many days it has been since Ugag won a national championship wont be so challagened anymore. I'm sure his counting prowess must have set some kind of a record there.

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
Well at least the guy who posted everyday how many days it has been since Ugag won a national championship wont be so challagened anymore. I'm sure his counting prowess must have set some kind of a record there.
he can find a new fixation/hobby. I don't understand why we worry so much about UGA when we have so much to fix in ourselves.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Uh, Miami? BYU? USC? Notre Dame? Colorado??? Washington?

What was he smoking?
Colorado has never won a National Championship. Notre Dame last one was ‘88. BYU claims on in ‘84. Washington was 1991 and I think their stadium is 75k. USC plays in the Rose Bowl, it’s over 100k.Not sure about Joe Robbie Stadium but it has to be 75k. He’s not that far off.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Colorado has never won a National Championship. Notre Dame last one was ‘88. BYU claims on in ‘84. Washington was 1991 and I think their stadium is 75k. USC plays in the Rose Bowl, it’s over 100k.Not sure about Joe Robbie Stadium but it has to be 75k. He’s not that far off.
Joe Robbie... that was like 5 names ago

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
he can find a new fixation/hobby. I don't understand why we worry so much about UGA when we have so much to fix in ourselves.
Because we personally can't do much to fix our own team, and rooting for our arch rivals to lose always brought some joy and solace regardless of our own team's outlook.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Why is this thread still allowed on this website?