One Thing I'll never understand

Because there are Tech fans that will literally hate-watch Georgia win 99 games to salivate over a loss in game 100
It wasn't my purpose of the thread this is just where it got. I only wanted to know why bad people like him get good things.

Apologize to who? You think any fanbase cares? It’s all about winning. The NCAA is about to be booted out of FBS football as the governing body within the next 5 years anyway. Rewind back to the last time the NCAA hammered a program. It was USC and Reggie Bush. That’s all legal now.

Good news is, when the NCAA is removed, maybe a true governing body can implement rules that each conference must follow as it relates to spending, etc. Biggest thing that will impact GT, Stanford, NW, ND, etc is the removal of the stupid APR. At this point, CFB, CBB are just minor league systems that have nothing to do with academics. Especially with players coming and going whenever they want. This will become even more so soon enough as NIL, Portal and performance based contracts for players are eventually refined.
The Kirby Smart Truth and Reconciliation commission

Read the book of Job. It also bothered him.
arrested-development-chicken.gif

It wasn't my purpose of the thread this is just where it got. I only wanted to know why bad people like him get good things.

Because the world isn't a movie. There are plenty of bad people who get good things, as well as bad people who get bad things.

Back