Orange Bowl Game Thread: GT vs. Iowa (GO JACKETS!)

Good news is that we're only down 7 pts....and we couldn't have been any flatter on offense thus far....so HERE's to hoping/praying that we can get things GOING!

Good news is that we're only down 7 pts....and we couldn't have been any flatter on offense thus far....so HERE's to hoping/praying that we can get things GOING!

It seems like CPJ is pretty good at picking up what the defensive game plan is and making changes at the half. Let's hope that continues.

I wish we could just get a little push up front to open things up....I think we've only attempted 1 pass thus far and it was out of bounds...Come on fellas get things going.

I wish we could just get a little push up front to open things up....I think we've only attempted 1 pass thus far and it was out of bounds...Come on fellas get things going.

The Iowa D line is as good as advertised. We're getting beat like we stole something up front.

Any of Gailey's teams would be making a better showing.

Sorry. That's the way it is.

At least I'll get plenty of sleep before flying to Cleveland in the AM.

This game won't start for our O until the second half. Nesbitt is not making good reads right now.

ya folks stop with the halftime adjustment crap. we're in the now, and right now we're getting bitched on O and D with 9:43 and counting, we're lucky to be down just 7. we should be down 21-0.

Back