OT Jeremy Phillips

Axe

Flats Noob
I just listened to the Chan Gailey hotline and I heard him say that they still have hope Phillips can play again. He has shown signs of improvement the last two weeks. They will work on building leg strength. It's still a long shot but it's good to hear there is hope. Great job Jeremy!

Thank you Axe. That's great info. BTW, what is that hotline #. I use to have it memorized, so lost where it was writen down. My memory isn't what it use to be obviously. If you could pass along that info I'd appreciate it!

Very proud of how hard Jeremy is working. Hope he makes it back. He's still a big part of this team in my eyes regardless of what happens, but sure pulling for the big guy to play football again.

Sounds promising. As long as he has the drive he will be back.

I'll say a prayer that he is able to play again. I am happy that Bennett got a medical hardship. He deserved the chance to play but at least he will get the education he wanted.

Thanks for the info on Jeremy. If I remember correctly, he was the State Champion Heavyweight wrestler his Sr. year coming out of Savannah, Ga.

Jeremy definitely had all the tools at the time, and so I am sure he still does. The progress is encouraging.

I believe he is from up near athens (Oconee County I think). But he was a very big recruit for us when we got him, hopefully he can rehab and contribute in the future. Best of luck to you Jeremy.

Back