Other games thread

cyptomcat

Hibernating
It's fascinating how Michigan, Penn State and Nebraska are this bad at the same time. Good thing that they play each other and get a couple wins...

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Trask is ridiculous
Yep. And you could see it (at least I could) immediately as soon as he started playing last year after Franks got injured. It was clear he was a huge step up from Franks, a much more accurate passer, and I immediately wondered WTF was Muschamp playing Franks over him. Dude didn't start one game his last three years in HS - sat behind D'Eriq King - and then was a backup for three years at UF.

These coaches are not always the best at evaluating their own talent.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
It's fascinating how Michigan, Penn State and Nebraska are this bad at the same time. Good thing that they play each other and get a couple wins...
Was just thinking the same. And particularly with regard to Michigan and Nebraska, I just don't really know what their path forward is.

For Michigan, Rich Rod flamed out despite doing great at WVU, and Harbaugh was very successful at Stanford and nearly won a Super Bowl with the 49ers, but can't cut it there.

Nebraska hires one of the prime coaching candidates in the country and seems to be getting worse. Crazy.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Schools which now all suck at football: PSU, Michigan. Nebraska, FSU.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
A two-loss team that won't even win their division ain't making the playoff. Just having Stetson Bennett as their QB is already disqualifying.
Its Stetson Bennett the IV.

i just want you to imagine a world with no Stetson Bennetts. Now imagine a world without four of them. Now you get it.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
Looking forward to Mike Leach vs. Georgia next weekend. I have faith that he will hate them like all great coaches. And beat the hell out of them in a few years if they have an interdivisional game

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I need some help. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Michigan. Watching the replay just now and damn, they are bad.