Other Games Thread.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Eff ND and that Mickey Mouse fake "we're going for it!" to draw them offsides play. Bush league.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Eff ND and that Mickey Mouse fake "we're going for it!" to draw them offsides play. Bush league.
Shhhhh

I think we used that play more than any Team in the Country for 11 straight years

Let's just act like we didn't see anything when other Teams do it, let's not bring any undue attention to that tidbit of coaching genius

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
All of the dwag's SEC opponents were instructed to take a dive to allow them to get to the SECCG. Alabama will take a dive as well. Millions of dollars have been "allocated" to ensure this outcome.

I've seen this coming for a while. The SEC has decided that the dwags will represent them in the CFP this year. Its a foregone conclusion.
I’m not sure about telling opponents to take a dive, but the SEC has absolutely allowed the mutts to avoid Alabama and LSU during the regular season.

The Jacket

The Coat
Wow, this FOX play-by-play guy is all but openly cheering for Notre Dame.

gt2690b

PB time!
This game was over before it started.. anytime Wisconsin had a good play a penalty is called.. meanwhile the Irish wannabes are holding everyplay

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I’m not sure about telling opponents to take a dive, but the SEC has absolutely allowed the mutts to avoid Alabama and LSU during the regular season.
Last week Bama played Florida in the Reg Season for the first time in like 10 yrs, meeting in the SEC-CG isn't the same as meeting in the Reg Season

Because the Conf puts priority on the TSIO Game and the LSU vs Fla, and Aubie vs GA Games as yearly crossovers for TV Ratings and Natl Recognition, then you miss out on some key matchups

The TV People aren't mad, in fact they are happy because those 3 permanent crossovers listed above are usually among the most watched CFB TV Games each season

It is our #1 Job to beat uga, not hope that the SEC finds them a tough sked so that others can beat them

Mind rite time......

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
All of the dwag's SEC opponents were instructed to take a dive to allow them to get to the SECCG. Alabama will take a dive as well. Millions of dollars have been "allocated" to ensure this outcome.

I've seen this coming for a while. The SEC has decided that the dwags will represent them in the CFP this year. Its a foregone conclusion.
Put the crack pipe down. Bama ain’t taking a dive for anyone.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Bowling Green a 30.5 point underdog us leading Minnesota 14 - 10 with 23 seconds left to Play, with no Time outs 60 yds from the EZ