Other Saturday 10/12 Games

brO ejected for spitting.

1000002038.jpg
Oh he got ejected? I thought it was the first of 2. Wow. I thought maybe he could claim all ducks spit to express themselves citing Daffy.

Oregon WR ejected for spitting on defender lol
He is a Bama transfer. Made an ass of himself on nation TV. Probably makes more money than most of us on here but he showed his ass and cost himself tonight.

He is a Bama transfer. Made an ass of himself on nation TV. Probably makes more money than most of us on here but he showed his ass and cost himself tonight.
Yep. The helmet slam in the tunnel was a bitch move too

This happened during Ohio State’s first drive, but Oregon had what should have been an interception, but they called it on the field as a completion for OSU and they rushed to the line to snap before it could be reviewed. I’m not an Oregon fan and I’m still mad about it.

This happened during Ohio State’s first drive, but Oregon had what should have been an interception, but they called it on the field as a completion for OSU and they rushed to the line to snap before it could be reviewed. I’m not an Oregon fan and I’m still mad about it.
Doesn’t tie go to the offensive player on tie ups?

Doesn’t tie go to the offensive player on tie ups?

It didn’t look like a tie to me. The receiver/TE didn’t have control going to the ground and the defender caught it off his body. Maybe the TE managed to get his hands back on it in the scrum, but it looked like the Oregon player had control of it. It was at least worth a review.

It didn’t look like a tie to me. The receiver/TE didn’t have control going to the ground and the defender caught it off his body. Maybe the TE managed to get his hands back on it in the scrum, but it looked like the Oregon player had control of it. It was at least worth a review.
Looked even cleaner than that to me. There was like a half a second of "scrum" and a duck ran away with it.

WTH in UF at UT? They let UT call a time out with a time machine because the coach didn't realize the game clock would start on the ready for play whistle. The clock has already started and run off 8 seconds. And then they let him call a time out and get all the time back.

I was wondering what happened from the Game Tracker. "Why did he scramble 12 yards on the last play in FG range?" Ha

Back