Other Saturday Games

Miami trailing NC State 10-6 late in 3rd. Neither offense can do anything.

Seems like every year, Bama takes the other teams QB out with what I would say was a bit dirty hit - last year Texas and this year LSU. How the hit this year was not targeting, I do not know. hit him in the head - I thought that was targeting.

Seems like every year, Bama takes the other teams QB out with what I would say was a bit dirty hit - last year Texas and this year LSU. How the hit this year was not targeting, I do not know. hit him in the head - I thought that was targeting.

I like Brian Kelly tears over Bama tears, especially since Bama isn't so Bama the past few years. Which is funny to say since they're 8-1. UGAy and Bama definitely don't seem as dominant despite the records.

Charles Kelly still looking confused after his defense gives up a touchdown in less than 30 seconds. Classic

Charles Kelly still looking confused after his defense gives up a touchdown in less than 30 seconds. Classic
Corner öööö the bed. Let the running back slip behind him in a cover 2 in the red zone. He was right to be pissed

Corner öööö the bed. Let the running back slip behind him in a cover 2 in the red zone. He was right to be pissed
Did you see the halftime interview? Primetime actually controlled himself and took responsibility for the ööööty play calling. Maybe they’ll come out of the half disciplined and inspired

I turned it off after their called the PI against Mizzou that changed everything. Refs always protecting them
I just briefly stomached a few minutes of the first qtr. Mizzou was driving and the QB had a run for a 1st down and was horse collared and of course no flag. And then twice Mizzou RB's were tackled OB and neither was flagged. The Mizzou head coach got in the ear of the official on his sideline to no avail. UGA is good enough they really don't need the benefit of biased officiating.

Back