Other Saturday games

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
It's rivalry day. Enjoy your nooner
OSu at Mich
tex A2M at LSU
KY at Lou
UConn at UMass

Normally, I lean Michigan in that game. But I think this year, they're gonna get blown up at the line. People think they went to that 7 man line vs Penn State because they wanted to dominate on the ground. That's not why, it was because they couldn't protect McCarthy. They lost their starting LT and moved the RT to cover down. Problem is he sucks at LT, and RT2 coming in to start is rough, because he's not very good. Teams with great DE play are gonna hurt them. You can't just run all day in Ohio State.

LVille looking good against Kentucky. Bodes well for us. Does the SEC house of cards crumble again? They were bad OOC to start the year…

LVille looking good against Kentucky. Bodes well for us. Does the SEC house of cards crumble again? They were bad OOC to start the year…
They aren’t nearly as good as people think. It’s been readily apparent in OOC play this year. That said, Lville is #2 in the ACC vs a middle of the pack Kentucky. Lville SHOULD beat them soundly, rivalry shenanigans aside.

They aren’t nearly as good as people think. It’s been readily apparent in OOC play this year. That said, Lville is #2 in the ACC vs a middle of the pack Kentucky. Lville SHOULD beat them soundly, rivalry shenanigans aside.
I jinxed LVille!

Nice opening drive for the Cards.

Nice opening drive for the Cards.
Beautiful 9 minute march down the field. After not being able to run the ball in the first half, looks like someone challenged their manhood and they answered the call. Was a thing of beauty.

Duke - Pitt game is very competitive. Duke 20 - Pitt 13 at this point.

Duke - Pitt game is very competitive. Duke 20 - Pitt 13 at this point.
I remain impressed by the fact that Duke has not been annihilated in every game since they lost Leonard. They could have beaten Carolina and Virginia, would be playing for win #9 today. Duke is no longer Duke.

Back