other subjects for off-topic forum

spellingbee

Flats Noob
Could we also place all threads about Mark Richt in the Off-Topic forum (i.e. "It Galls Me To Say This...?")
puke.gif

Presently, ugag puppy Pollack's position change is being "pontificated"...pointless.

Originally posted by spellingbee:
Could we also place all threads about Mark Richt in the Off-Topic forum (i.e. "It Galls Me To Say This...?")
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">no.

Well, BeeStorm, sir and most righteous and fair administrator,

That (to move threads about M.R. to the off-topic forum) really wasn't so much of a request as it was a tounge-in-cheek comment on the obsession with comparing GT to the cesspool.

However, given your most sententious reply, why not? The only reference to GT football is a false inditement of Jonathan Smith's selling his ring on e-bay and the correction of that rumor.

If I hit a nerve or a sore spot with my original question, I apologize--sounds like I did.

Originally posted by spellingbee:
If I hit a nerve or a sore spot with my original question, I apologize--sounds like I did.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Laff. I am not so thin-skinned as that. I had a million things going on and thought the "no." would be sufficient and would serve as a "we aren't really taking requests".. Sorry if I seemed abrupt.
wink.gif

Back