Ouch. Jake Fromm flops to UGAg

Who?

And I thought they already had their next Jesus level QB. Why do they need this kid too? Preparing for disappointment already?

Bring on the QB controversy!

I've seen this kid play. IMO, he'll be better than Eason. He's a 2017 recruit.

I thought the promised the other guy they wouldn't recruit anyone else.

Or was that Richt that promised it, and now the promise is invalid?

Eason to Miami?

lol @ you thinking this board has any halfway decent management that'd keep non-GT related stuff off the general board.
It appears to be post about a UGA recruit with no GT link at all. Just curious. Thanks!

You're right. Too bad no one polices the site to get this off the general board.
Uhhh.....this is stingtalk. Considered the lowest of the low of GT message boards. Where we've been publicly ridiculed and hated for various things. Most notably this gem.
:mutthurt:
And sometimes this one.
:ambutthurt:

Shouldn't talk about your mother that way. She's a nice lady.

Have you and @BeeStorm had your ceremony yet? You know it's legal now, right? @coit's basement is available.

Uhhh.....this is stingtalk. Considered the lowest of the low of GT message boards. Where we've been publicly ridiculed and hated for various things ...

Trust me. You don't have to tell me about the loose "rules" of this cesspool. Oh, that word is used to describe that "school" in Athens too, huh? Coincidence? Nope.

Back