Our Offense and 'Eye Candy'

Could be saying things to get us over confident and then they sucker punch us.

I guess but that's never happened before that I can remember. So far every time somebody starts talking about knowing which way the play is going or what the play is we've pwned them. I hope they go ahead and Kam Chancellor it right up.

the only pre-game talking that has been backed up were the famed words of Damian Berry.

I'll cut your Pops a break since he, and I'm going to guess, is probably older than even I am.

I guess it gets to me since I've been around this offense since 1985 and I've known PJ for a long time. Plus, dude writing the story ought to do more than just cursory homework, such as records when trailing at halftime. He can look at a Tech roster and see no one is listed at tight end.

Well guess if you stop our tight end...you win ?

Could be saying things to get us over confident and then they sucker punch us. I hope they believe the SEC tripe and are over confident themselves and do a Sooner Boomer appearance.
I am positive the SEC showing so far has their confidence growing on conference strength alone.

http://www.sunherald.com/2014/12/29/5992037/facing-ga-techs-triple-option.html

"Man, it does present some challenges," Hughes said. "But it's basically assignment football. It all just boils down to assignments. It's all about discipline. One player has the quarterback and one has pitch. It all boils down to execution."

The simple approach of stopping the quarterback dive and defending the pitch has long been the keys to slowing down the triple-option offense, but many defenses have failed to do both.

Triple means 2. AA informed. 60 minutes left on this post until it expires and then I have to delete it for security reasons.

I'm telling you . . . these guys are sounding like deer in the headlights . . . they might be talented but so far they sound about as well prepared as Syracuse was.

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/...set-for-georgia-techs-triple-option-challenge

Mullen added the biggest challenge is “the chop blocks -- you can’t simulate that at practice. When you’re getting that type of speed and how aggressive all the chop blocks are, that’s one of the things that’s a huge challenge in preparing for these guys and how fast we adjust to the speed of the game.”

Mullen has clearly been working with Beamer to prep for us. I have alerted the AA. This post will be removed from this site at 12:40 PM today.

This entire ööööing site needs to be shut the öööö down!!!

Our program cannot survive this information spillage.

Back