Parking update

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
I got a message this week that the State street lot was not going to be available after all and that I could choose from Student Center or Collisseum. Anybody else get this info?

Does this mean that they couldn't sell the Student Center lots to the high rollers that they counted on?

I am so bewildered at the whole parking issue. I am not an alum & do not know the campus as well as most. All I know to do is leave extree early on our opening day to the campus & search for a decent spot.

In the past, I parked in the Physics lot & it is a great atmosphere for a Southron tailgate 'neath the oaks - but it is too far to walk over to see the players march through, then go back to the tailgate, then go back again for kick off. I need a spot closer to the field - and not a high dollar lot for all you fru fru high falutin' folk.
shocked.gif

ya, a buddy of mine wants to park next to russ chandler, but im worried that it will be closed to non permit holders.

we plan on getting there very early, but do non parking permit folks have only amc to choose from?

Are the parking lots still accessable across the street from the BellSouth building? It is easy to park over there and walk through the tunnel to BDS.

Father Time

Back