Part 2: Clemson/ Miami game thread.

If Clemson wins this, Miami should shut their football team down and Shannon should resign b/c he was beat by Dabo.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Clemson win the OT toss and choose to go on offense first.

Miami's going to win this game. I have no doubt about this. I thought maybe Clemson would pull a miracle in regulation, but they can't win this game in overtime.

Clemson should have won by now: field goal missed, dabo the idiot, turnover in the redzone, etc.

If they STILL win, Miami deserves to lose and doesn't deserve the Coastal Title.

Miami's going to win this game. I have no doubt about this. I thought maybe Clemson would pull a miracle in regulation, but they can't win this game in overtime.

+1 No kickoffs or punt returns. coaching plays actually matters. And Clemson is definitely at a disadvantage when you start mentioning coaching. They have a handicap.

Sometimes God works miracles to save stupid people from themselves. We can only hope.

clemson must really really hate us to give this one away so many times!

win it Tigger!

Back