Patenaude

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
They were all recruited to play option ball. I don’t blame any of them for not being a fit for this offense. They just aren’t the right pieces.
If this is true then we did the Fans and the Institute a huge disservice by not taking advantage of "processing" like other schools do that are serious about winning

All 3 couda got a great BS in Business Degree at a school with a FB Program better suited to their skills

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Sorry, I don't think this guy has it. He's a late 50's OC whose best bullet on his resume is a decent offense as OC at Coastal Carolina. Feels like roof, wommack, groh. But you can keep ööööting on TO, Lucas, and Graham
Is it really ööööting on 'em to point out their deficiencies in throwing the football?
TO & Graham can definitely run it though.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
It honestly looked like we had more explosiveness in the run game vs Clemson than these guys. I’m guessing two things: it was hot as öööö and we lost two starting linemen and the center. We have zero depth and we all knew that. Especially on the O-line.
What’s up with Jordan Yates?

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I feel there is pressure to show looks of what you hope to accomplish on offense when you have a bunch of recruits at your games as well. I’m not saying that was why we attempted passing as much as we did but I have no other explanation.