Paul Johnson ??

Deorex

Varsity Lurker
Anybody have any insight into what ex GT coach Paul Johnson is doing these days? Is he considering any return in some football capacity?

The Champ

Dodd-Like
He was at the varsity a few days ago; chatting in the parking lot with Laskey and Tevin

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Probably lots of golf. Probably spending a good bit of time at his place up in Highlands, NC.
Probably brushing up on Italian opera, since his daughter is part of the repertoire at one of the nation's best opera companies.
And there's a whole bunch of country music on the playlist in his ride.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Probably brushing up on Italian opera, since his daughter is part of the repertoire at one of the nation's best opera companies.
She is...? No slight to her, I'm sure she has a bright future. But what is the company you're referring to?

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I saw 3 guys at a restaurant about a week and half ago that looked a lot like him, Dabo Swinney and Dan Radakovich sitting at a table. They were all laughing so hard and so loud that the manager asked them twice to hold it down.

Last edited:

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
@Deorex Post more. My favorite people are the ones who ask genuinely innocent questions and still manage to bring out the buttmad in people who get offended by things like talking about things they're not interested in.
Once every two years isn’t enough for you?

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
I wonder if he would take an OC position at Navy. Nne of the stress of the HC and still get the football rush.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
I wonder if he would take an OC position at Navy. Nne of the stress of the HC and still get the football rush.
Not unless Ivin Jasper leaves to be a HC job. PJ is close to Ivin. Ivin played QB at Hawaii when PJ was OC there.

18in32

Petard Hoister
She sings in the Arizona Opera Studio.
That's what her website says, and I was wondering if the OP had some other info. At her age, singing in the Arizona Opera Studio is a good sign – she's "on track" to progress her career the way it should go. Her voice won't reach its full operatic potential for a while yet. But it is a little optimistic to say it's one of the nation's best opera companies.