Paul Tchio

I read his bio as a rising true junior, which I guess is a Covid Sophomore (technically). That öööö is confusing.

Regardless, dude was plugged in at Clemson of all places as a true freshman.
So he would be a Covid freshman without the one snap against FSU?

So he would be a Covid freshman without the one snap against FSU?
Yes. He would have been a R-Fr (with a COVID year)....however you signify those guys.

2020 - His free year.
2021 - His redshirt year (played in <=4 games)
2022 - He would have been a R-Fr in the Fall.

I think I have that right.

That’s a start. Let’s hope he’s ready to start immediately and knows another couple friends from Milton.

an excellent target. Hope he gels immediately.

Where all the bitches at?

B5B8CB22-BB4B-483E-99A5-97B9FA1B945C.jpeg

That’s a start. Let’s hope he’s ready to start immediately and knows another couple friends from Milton.
His brother is a ‘22 grad with an offers from VT, Maryland, Kansas St and Kansas. For what it’s worth…

Good choice. I don’t understand why anyone would want to go to college at Clemson or South Carolina.

Since he started at Clemson, it is hard to believe he will not start for us.

I don’t disagree. Clemson OL wasn’t setting the world on fire this year, but still better than ours. Not to mention he’s just starting to gain the experience.

Looks like a great pickup. Anyone have any idea of why he is transferring?

Looks like a great pickup. Anyone have any idea of why he is transferring?
He wanted to focus on a school that can propel his skills as a software developer. He saw GT as an opportunity for that and hopes he can bring energy to the football team as an additional benefit.

I don’t disagree. Clemson OL wasn’t setting the world on fire this year, but still better than ours. Not to mention he’s just starting to gain the experience.
OL wasn't bad. Their QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, despite his measurables

Back