Penn State

Scheduling is part of it, certainly. But I've been impressed with Washington too and I haven't seen anyone play well enough to want to tangle with the Huskies. Whether they'll keep it up all season is anyone's guess but they certainly belong in the top four and they could hang with and beat any of the other teams in that group. The Apple Cup should be a really fun game later this year.

You're alive?

I guess Penn State spent two weeks practicing nothing but blocking kicks/punts.

They definitely had a good defensive game plan. They were rushing 5 and 6 guys often and with some well disguised stunting as well. Great pressure and it wouldn't have been that close except for Barrett getting out of some sure sacks a few times due to his strength.

He's become a Washington fan, apparently.

We were planning not to tell you but he's been hanging out at our tailgate. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure you don't even know what he looks like.

Sweet another one. Do you find the Penn State degree to be about meaningful as getting ordained from a website like I do?

---

The polls will be Alabama, Michigan, Ole Miss (quality loss), Washington, Louisville, Clemson, some other öööö.
Well considering penn state is considered one of the top meteorology programs in the country, no.

Who managed 5 points against the might Colorado Buffaloes!

3 points against Colorado. Colorado intentionally gave up a safety at the end of the game to waste time. I was at that game. Both teams looked like öööö. Stanford looked really bad.

Oh öööö off
looks like someone is butthurt besides those kids

shaggypb_roxburycar.gif

Back